Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hair Photoshoot for Becke

Wow! This was a little different. My hairdresser asked if I would be in-front of the camera for this shoot! While Dave and I take pictures of each other all the time, I normally save them for my Facebook profile picture and don't actually post them for the world to see! However, this time around, I decided I would show at least one part of the 808 team. Photographs were taking at our home in Burlington, Ontario. My wonderful husband and partner took these photographs. Hair done by my amazingly talented hairdresser, Becke. Her co-worker Kellie did my make-up. Both work at Shear Creations in Burlington, Ontario and I highly reccomend trying it out! I've been a loyal client of Becke's for 9 years now and she devotes so much time and effort to her craft it's mind blowing! 

Thank you Becke for making me feel beautiful and thank you to my loving husband who was able to catch that beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment