Friday, March 4, 2011

I'll Love You Forever - Maternity Shoot

Liz- 

I was lucky enough to have an old friend from Montreal message me through Facebook a few weeks ago. She absolutely loved what Dave and I have done with our photography and asked if we would shoot her maternity pictures. Dave unfortunately was out of town for the weekend, however I took on the challenge of photographing my very first solo gig! ;) 

I came up with the "I'll love you forever" theme when my friend told me her story. She had been through a lot emotionally, and was finally (in the last stage of pregnancy) able to relax and enjoy all the beauty that comes with it. 

I must admit that I always had this idea in the back of my mind for the time Dave and I start a family, but I knew this would be something my friend would love and appreciate more than I could. 


Congratulations to you Steph, I wish you all the best and I can not wait to meet your little man!

Courtesy of 808 Photography 


I'll Love You Forever, I'll Like you for Always. Maternity. Burlington Ontario Photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment